Menu Bar

Sunday, September 26, 2010

This Week's Picks

College Football picks are all tied up between Big and Little Bra.

Upset picks: Little Bra picked Auburn's "upset" over South Carolina, which came down to a last minute interception in the endzone to seal the win for the Tigers. His Holtz-like optimism for Notre Dame came up short as the Irish got their shorts handed to them by Stanford. My bold pick of Kentucky to beat Florida was way oof the mark and Cal gave up a last-minute touchdown to lose to the ranked Arizona Wildcats.

BYU picks: I tied the score by picking against my loyalties. As much as I tried to by optimistic about the Cougar's chances, something told me that BYU's stagnant offense would not make enough improvements to go toe-to-toe with a team who posted 50 against Cal last week. More insight to come on the Cougars soon.

Little Bra - 17-3
Big Bra - 17-3

No comments:

Post a Comment